Made with recycled materials, this grip features a contoured shape and dual-density construction for ultimate support on any trail.
Take the long way with the XR Endurance Comp Recycled Grip made using recycled plastics at the grip core. Contoured shaping provides comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers stay in place. This Dual-Density grip features a lightweight lock-on design that securely attaches to any bar.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide second life to unwanted end of life plastics.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue
- Opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at fingertips
- Dual-density compound provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- Continuous tread pattern optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption
- Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're 4 times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 18 billion pounds of plastic enters the ocean, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
|Black / 90mm/130mm||601842802953||5277813||GRI41839664K|
|Black / 130mm/130mm||601842802960||5277814||GRI42990071K|