Shims for fitting 25.4mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 48mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$4.95 - $17.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M4x10 Flat Head Screw
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Ahead Stem Shim allows the use of 1-1/8 stem on 1" steerer tube - 28.6mm/25.4mm
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
$8.79 - $12.00
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
$6.99 - $7.00
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
Get that nice derailleur shifting smoothly and operating silently again with a Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Set. - OEM pulley set for Dura-Ace R9100 - Sealed bearing guide & tension pulley - Guide pulley with extra long teeth for increased chain control
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. Fits X01, X01DH, X1, GX 1x11, NX, Force CX1, Force 1, Rival 1, Apex 1 Derailleurs. - Wide-narrow pulley tooth profile holds the chain better - Stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings
$51.99 - $59.99
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
$26.00 - $49.99
The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile, tooled alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$1.98 - $16.28
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Page 1 of 5 Next page