• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
$0.25 - $51.74
- Aluminum and brass ferrules to finish cable housing - Cable end crimps for derailleur and brake cables - Cable Os for frame protection
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
• Replacement nipple washers for Bontrager Aeolus D3 Carbon wheels
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
RaceFace X-Type Bottom Bracket Outer Race Seal - Replacement for cracked or broken X-Type outer race seals - Sold each
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Bontrager's LockDown strap dividers are essential for a great fitting, secure helmet. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. Key features: - Original replacement strap dividers for your Bontrager helmet - Compatible with all Bontrager helmets equipped with LockDown Straps
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
$0.99 - $55.90
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water.
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists, including top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. What's more, Chamois Butt'r leaves your skin feeling even better than before riding. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$1.00 - $12.00
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$1.39 - $27.24
Inspired by the Dutch Stroopwafel, Honey Stinger's Organic Stinger Waffle will become your favorite ride food. They've sandwiched the great taste of honey between two thin waffles for a treat that's crunchy on the outside and thick and syrupy on the inside. Since good fuel equals good workouts, the Stinger Waffle uses honey as its main energy source. It's natural, easily digestible, and contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. - USDA certified organic - 160 calories
$1.41 - $24.00
Created for daily use before and during training and competition, the new GU Energy Stroopwafel delivers all the nutrients needed to power your performance: quality carbohydrates (immediate and long-lasting energy from complex and simple carbohydrates), essential amino acids (prevent mental fatigue and repair muscle damage during long-duration activities), and electrolytes (replenish what’s lost when you sweat). The Stroopwafel is made with a layer of delicious syrup between two thin wafers, and it’s individually packaged to make it portable and easy to take on a ride or run.
$1.45 - $36.00
Perform at your highest potential with GU Energy Gel. The 3:1 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose spares your limited glycogen stores with a combination of slow and fast-absorbing carbohydrates. The electrolytes sodium and potassium are just what your legs crave to stay firing properly. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
Greenfield's Rubber Foot attaches to the bottom of the kickstand for added support on soft and slippery surfaces. It also prevents the kickstand from scratching your flooring. The Rubber Foot fits all Greenfield kickstands and many others, too.
- Energizing jelly beans formulated to help you blast through any athletic endeavor - Includes carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity, electrolytes (sodium and potassium) vital for maintaining fluid balance, Vitamins B1, B2, and B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat along with Vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage - Extreme flavors contain 50mg of caffeine and are not recommended for children, teens, or pregnant or nursing women. - Energize with one 1-ounce pack 30 minutes before activity and use additional beans as needed during the activity to sustain energy level - 24-pack of 1-ounce bags
$1.52 - $3.56
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
Pins that hold the seat recline in place on the seat stays. - Sold individually
$1.98 - $16.28
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Page 1 of 257 Next page