West Michigan Bike & Fitness is accepting applications for experienced bicycle service technicians. Ideal candidates will be customer-focused, communicate in a positive and friendly manner, and possess both a strong work ethic and a background in bicycle retail. Enthusiasm and passion for the bicycle business are also desired. We are committed to providing products and service that exceed our customers' expectations, and we need talented people to achieve these goals.
- Have integrity and honesty
- Be self-motivated
- Have bicycle repair experience in either the retail or professional setting
- Have confidence working with suspension systems and hydraulic systems
- Be detail oriented
Job responsibilities include:
- Selling service packages, parts, and accessories
- Efficiently completing bicycle repairs
- Assembling bicycles
- Maintaining a professional environment in store and work area
If you would like to join our team of highly-talented professionals, please tell us why you would be a good fit! Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.
Please fill out our online application.
Compensation: Our employees are provided a competitive hourly wage based on prior experience and the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses and monthly incentives based on achieving store goals. We also offer a generous employee purchase program.